We are looking for skilled and safe plant operators with excavator experience for immediate start. We have one of New Zealand's major Civil and Construction companies seeking experienced Operators.
This is a great opportunity for Operators looking to get a foot in the door with a well performing local business. With projects spanning the Wellington region they have plenty of work and plenty of hours on offer to the right candidates.
These roles often lead to full time contracts with the client for the right people.
You will have:
- Clear excavator experience (any size considered)
- A full NZ Driver's license with WTR endorsements
- Demonstrated history of reliability
- To have the right to work in New Zealand. (Citizenship, residency or valid work visa)
- To be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen (and any subsequent random or post incident tests).
- The ability to work within safety policies, and guidelines
- The ability to work unsupervised
- A good attitude
Preferred but not essential:
- The ability to supervise other staff
- Class 2 or 4 license
- Constructsafe passport (we can do this in house)
You will be paid weekly at a competitive rate. We will look after all the paperwork so that you get holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover that you are entitled to, plus we pay your tax.
You will be working with people who respect the skills that you bring to the job and who will help you progress your career.
If you think you are the right person for the job, apply online or call us on (04) 566 5171 today.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.