Our client is a privately owned business with multiple branches throughout New Zealand. They are an environmental contracting company (civil landscaping, infrasturcture etc) and they have created a new role of Estimator (Quantity Surveyor) and we are looking for some Senior Candidates in this field and industry who can go in and lead the way.
* You will head up the estimating part of the business
* Analyze jobs
* You will see jobs through from estimating to adding new jobs and setting them up onto their system
* Dealing with procurement and purchase orders
* Liaising and direct various Managers
* Manage a high workload
* Add value wherever you can and where you see input is needed
* Deal with customers in a professional and effective manner
To be considered you will need the following:
* Estimating experience - Minimum 5 years full time and recent experience
* Strong computer skills (Excel & Simpro)
* Self motivated
*Excellent communication skills bit written and verbal
* Ability to work autonomously
* Excellent people skills
You will be working for a well established company who have a healthy team and company culture plus great BBQ's and team activities! The company is only interested in candidates who are looking for a long term career as there is a lot of growth potential in the business.
If the above sounds appealing, Apply Now!
For a confidential discussion, feel free to contact Danelle Kinnear - 021 226 2452 / firstname.lastname@example.org
You will need to be a NZ Citizen, Resident or current Open Work Visa holder to be able to apply for this position.