We have a full time mechanical assembler/fitter position required for an immediate start located in Mount Wellington. Our Client is classed as essential as they manufacture and distribute equipment to the medical industry including electromagnets and semiconductors.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Producing parts with minimal wastage
- Assembling products within specified timeframes
- Streamlining production whilst maintaining product integrity
- Ensuring quality of products in line with company specifications
- Completing relevant paperwork
- Maintaining tools and notifying relevant teams for replacements
What's in it for you?
- Full time work from Monday through Friday with overtime available
- Competitive pay negotiated on experience
- Weekly wages with 8% holiday pay accrual, Kiwi Saver entitlements and ACC cover
- Temporary to permanent opportunities for the right applicant
Skills and Experience Required:
- Good understanding in both mechanical and electrical technology ideally with previous training
- Competent in operating heavy machinery
- Proficient in using both hand and power tools
- Sound understanding of both mechanical and electrical health and safety
- Understanding complex product schematics
As part of AWF's on-boarding process successful applicants will be required to complete a pre-employment drug and alcohol screen as well as a ministry of justice criminal convictions report. All applicants must have reliable transport and relevant drivers' licence.
If this sounds like you please either online via the online portal or email your resume to Monique on Monique.Flatman@awf.co.nz
AWF. Keeping New Zealand Working.