The position involves general engineering, manufacturing hydraulic lifts, cowshed construction and the supply of equipment to meet the rural community's agricultural and horticultural engineering needs.
Our client is a family owned business established in the 1960's they currently employ over 15 staff and are set for growth, they are located in the rural community of Kerepehi on the Hauraki Plains this is centrally located within an hours drive to Auckland Tauranga or Hamilton.
This opportunity will provide support and training for the right person.
If you have the following credentials - apply now!
- Qualified General Engineer with Hydraulic Experience
- Full Clean Class 1 Licence
- Not Colour blind and with good vision
- Are legally entitled to work in NZ and strong English
- Looking for a New Career path that provides opportunity for growth
The stuff we want to see.
- Great team player and able to work independently
- Strong work ethic & attitude
- Reliable and with own Transportation
- Have a current CV and at least 2 work references
- Able to pass a Drug Screen and Ministry of Justice Checks
- You will have a positive attitude, excellent communication skills think with initiative and thrive on being proactive.
Get on Board - Click Apply now or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org