We have a vacancy available with an immediate start for an experienced Electronic Assembler. The shift will an afternoon shift from Monday through Friday from 3:30pm-12:00am.
You duties will involve:
- Soldering components on PCB Board
- Assembling work
- Quality checking and fault diagnosis
The successful Candidate must have:
- Previous electronics experience with PCB Boards, soldering, diagnostic, testing etc.
- Formal qualification in Electronics
- Good manufacturing dexterity
- Able to meet deadline with high quality standard
- Able to follow instructions
- Can work unsupervised
- Excellent communication skills
If you are able to commit to an immediate start and have answered yes to all of the above, then we want to hear from you. Please apply online via the online portal.
AWF. Keeping New Zealand Working.