Our client is looking for an NZQA/NZCE qualified or trade qualified with an electronic focus candidate, ideally with relevant experience. You will need to be able to read circuit diagrams and to find and repair faults in electronic circuits. You must have excellent soldering/wiring skills and be able to use test equipment such as oscilloscopes and spectrum analysers. At times you will be required to work in the production assembly area, so flexibility and the ability to multi task is important.
Your duties will include:
- PCB level fault finding
- Stripping units down to component level
- Supporting the Repair/Production Team Leader
- Maintenance of products
- Production fault logging
- Working in line with Lean thinking and methods
- Upholding the companies health and safety policies and procedures
- Delivering excellent service to customers
To be successful in this role you require:
- Proven experience in a similar/relevant role
- The skill and ability to solder small components onto PCB's
- The ability to read circuit drawings
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- The flexibility to work on the weekends if and when required
- A positive attitude and the ability to work in a tight-knit team
Whats in it for you?
- A competitive hourly rate
- Monday to Friday week - weekends are for family, right?
- The opportunity to work for a leading company which is growing at a rapid rate
If this sounds like you please either apply on line of email your resume to Monique on Monique.Flatman@awf.co.nz
AWF. Keeping New Zealand Working.