Kick start your carer in Electronics in this leading electronics manufacturing company. We have two vacancies available for Electronic Assemblers to start asap. One at day shift and one at afternoon shift. These roles are both temp to perm so prove your skills and experience and then nab yourself a long term career!
You duties will involve:
- Soldering components on PCB Board
- Assembling work
- Quality check
The successful Candidate must have:
- Between 1-2years of electronics experience with PCB Boards, soldering, diagnostic, testing etc.
- Formal qualification in Electronics
- Good manufacturing dexterity
- Able to meet deadline with high quality standard
- Able to follow instructions
- Can work unsupervised
- Excellent communication skills
If you are able to start immediately and have answered yes to all of the above, then I want to hear from you. Either apply online or email your resume to Monique at Monique.Flatman@awf.co.nz