ABOUT THE ROLE:
Our client is looking for an NZQA/NZCE qualified or trade qualified with electronic focus candidate, ideally with relevant experience in electronics. You will need to be able to read circuit diagrams and to find and repair faults in electronic circuits. You must have excellent soldering/wiring skills and be able to use test equipment such as oscilloscopes and spectrum analysers. You will be working in the production assembly area.
YOUR ROLE WILL CONSIST OF:
* PCB level fault finding
* Stripping units down to component level
* Supporting the Repair/Production Team Leader
* Maintenance of products
* Production fault logging
* Working in line with Lean thinking and methods
* Upholding the companies health and safety policies and procedures
* Delivering excellent service to customers
TO BE SUCCESSFUL, YOU WILL HAVE:
* Proven experience in a similar/relevant role
* The skill and ability to solder small components onto PCB's
* The ability to read circuit drawings
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* The flexibility to work on the weekends if and when required
* A positive attitude and the ability to work in a tight-knit team
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
* A competitive hourly rate
* Monday to Friday week - weekends are for family, right?
* The opportunity to work for a leading company which is growing at a rapid rate
* Potential for permanent employment
Please note, a soldering test will need to completed to assess your soldering skills. If this sound like the job for you then don't wait and apply online today!