We are seeking an electrical technician or industrial electrician to join a fast growing, forward looking innovative company.
Ideally you will have previous experience in electrical engineering and automation.
You will need to have a current EWRB certification as an Electrical Service Technician as a minimum requirement.
Experience in SCADA, PLC and HMI programming is preferred.
A strong mechanical background is desirable.
The primary focus is servicing the food industry sector and engineering industries.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to get real hands on experience in mechanical engineering and a career in robotic automation. This client has a great range of current projects with many more opportunities going forward.
To be successful for this role you will have the following attributes:
- A strong client & team focus, with a passion for delivering quality documentation and workmanship.
- Able to work in a collaborative team environment alongside focusing on accuracy and high attention to detail.
- Have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- Please provide your C.V with relevant work experience and two work references to validate this experience.
- Pre employment drug screen, ACC and MOJ checks will be required.
If you are dynamic, confident, team focused, and have a desire to further develop your career we would like to hear from you, click "apply now" or free phone 0800 888860 for a confidential chat.