We have a great permanent opportunity for the right experienced candidate to join our client's warm team, and further develop in the electronic security industry as an
Electronic Security Technician
Our client is one of the leading regional, Kiwi owned and well known electronic security companies. They develop and install solutions for electronic security by integrating access control, intruder detection, and closed circuit television systems. They work with a mix of private home owners and commercial businesses. They are well established, well known and well respected in the wider region for several decades.
- installation of equipment
- planned preventative maintenance
- reactive service work
- planned preventative maintenance of electronic security systems.
- Interaction with clients
- Work a call-out roster (1 week per 5 weeks)
- Level 3 Electrical Engineering (NZQA) minimum
- Prior experience in the Electronic Security industry
- Drive to pursue a long-term career in the electronic security industry
- A clean criminal record: ability to pass a very thorough security check
- Full and clean New Zealand class 1 drivers license
- Knowledge of, and commitment to Health & Safety.
What you'll get in return:
- This is an exciting permanent opportunity, to be part of one of the longest established, growing and best security integrators in New Zealand.
- You will receive on-going personal development and training.
- A competitive package will be offered to the right candidate, including work vehicle and cell phone.
- A friendly, team orientated and safe work environment.
If you have the above experience and enjoy working in an excellent & successful team environment, value a team that is supportive and collaborative, we look forward to discussing this opportunity further with you! Please call us straight away on 04 473 99 15, or apply using the button to your right.
Please note that applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a current, valid NZ work permit, and need to be available for an immediate start here in Wellington.
A pre-employment drug screen is part of our recruitment process. We will also need to be able to contact 2 relevant -workplace- referees.
AWF: Keeping NZ Working!