The semester is almost at an end and with so many centres' out there you may not know where to look or what to expect. At AWF we work with a range of centres from large corporates to non for profits and boutiques, each with their own unique philosophy. There are many options to choose from and it is important to find the right centre that will help you grow as a newly qualified teacher and support you with your registration.
All of the centre's we partner with are high quality. Some of the benefits they offer include:
- Above market rates
- Good ratio's
- 2 hours + non-contact time. Some offer offsite days allocated to this
- Extra sick days
- Support & mentoring for registration
- Leadership programmes
- Paid birthday leave
- Wellness & financial wellbeing packages
- Clothing allowance
- Regular professional development
What we need from you?
- Have just completed a level 7 qualification in ECE or Primary
- OR be in your final semester and looking for a role once finished
- Hold provisional registration or soon be eligible to apply
If you're interested in exploring options click the apply button today. From there, if you meet the above criteria we will get in touch to see how we can assist you in your search. For any questions or a confidential chat please contact Lara Evans - email@example.com or 0212466017.