Located in Rosedale, this beautiful centre is licensed for 100 children. They cater to all the needs of their children with spacious rooms dedicated for each age group. Following a RIE / Reggio philosophy they are embedded in the heart of their community. They are the type of centre who is truly passionate about children and delivering quality education. Right now they have an opportunity for a Qualified Early Childhood Educator to join them.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive hourly rate that accurately reflects experience
- They provide thorough training and for you to excel in your profession
- Regular professional development
- Opportunities to progress for the right candidates
- Opportunities to work In your room of choice - babies, toddlers, pre-schoolers
- Non-contact time - half hour for each learning story + additional planning time
- A centre that truly looks after their staff and have formed bonds that go past just work
- An amazing and experienced centre manager who is truly passionate about her job
- Genuine respect for their teachers
- Regular support provided including on the floor
What we are looking for?
- Anywhere from full registration through to someone who has just gained their provisional
- Level 7 Early Childhood qualification
- Genuine passion for children quality care, not someone who is following their pay check
- If you are an experienced teacher you are able to demonstrated solid planning and learning stories skill
It doesn't get much better than this! To apply for this position please click the apply button below. For any questions or a confidential chat please contact Lara Evans - firstname.lastname@example.org 0212466017.
We appreciate your time in applying. Unfortunately due to the volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.