Every day across NZ, thousands of people work through AWF. Here at AWF Trades Christchurch we are working with many of the key commercial players who need skilled and motivated tradies and trades assistants.
What you'll be doing:
- Duct installation and associated tasks on commercial projects
- OR workshop based sheetmetal fabrication
- Reading and working from plans, as required
- Working within a team, though you will have the ability to work unsupervised
- Full time Monday to Friday, some sites have Saturday work available
To be successful you will need:
- Proven Ducting experience, ideally 3 years + NZ experience
- Current Site Safe and EWP ticket
- Your own tools
- Pass a pre employment drug screen and criminal history check
- Ability to commit to long term projects
- Physical fitness and great work ethic
If you believe you are qualified for this role, apply online today!
Keeping NZ working
Please note: Overseas applicants will not be considered for these roles.
Want more info? Call us on Free phone 0800 88 88 60