Our client, who is based on Glen Eden, West Auckland is a leading supplier of anti-pollution facemasks that are not only fashionable but also provide superior filtration.
I require 2 x Drivers assistants to also complete general warehousing i.e devanning. Some heavy lifting is involved.
Interviews and inductions will be completed Wednesday the 12th of February at 118a Lincoln Road in Henderson @ 11am. To express your interest in this role please advise via this add and call the below
Your duties may include:
- Loading and loading of freight onto delivery trucks
- Devanning of containers
- General Warehouse duties
What's in it for you?
- Great team environment with a well established company
- Start and finish times: 9am to 5.30pm
- Between 8-10 hour shifts with flexibility due to high demand
- Current 2 week assignment with possible extension
- Weekly pay
- Immediate start in Glen Eden - West Auckland
To be successful you will need
- Great attention to detail and reliable
- Handle sensitive/delicate products
- Able to work under pressure
If you are available for immediate work in West Auckland apply for this role NOW
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
A pre-employment drug screen is part of our recruitment process. We will also need to be able to contact 2 relevant -workplace- referees.
AWF Recruitment Consultant
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.