AWF Palmerston North & Wanganui are looking for experienced Civil Construction Drivers/ Operators for a project in the region
Every day across New Zealand, thousands of people work through AWF. We've been in business since 1988 and our 30 branches help a huge variety of local and national businesses with the skills they need to operate successfully.
AWF has a great opportunity with one of the region's leading Civil Construction/Earth Moving companies for a project team to start mid-November.
You might have recently come off a project and you are looking for your next challenge.
You will have operating experience with the following:
-Excavator Operators: 12-30tn
-Articulated Dump Truck Drivers: 20-30tn
- Drainlayers: Certified/Registered
You will need:
- Full Class 2 license and WTR
- Proven driving experience
- To be able to follow Health and Safety Procedures
- To be reliable and have a good work ethic
- Be able to pass a pre-employment drug test and have a clean criminal history
What's in it for you?
- We'll look after the paperwork so that you'll get the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to
- You'll be working with people who respect the skills you bring to the job and who'll help you progress your career
- PPE provided
If you think you've got what it takes, apply now! Upload your CV and 2 work related references.
Be part of a company that looks after its people.