Are you self motivated and enjoy providing great customer service? We have just the role for you!
We are looking for a Class 1 Driver/Operator to assist with the installation of nano-filtration devices for residential water tanks across the Norwest and Northern Auckland region. The majority of the role will be self sufficient so being able to work autonomously whilst meeting targets is a must!
They are known for their innovative technology and quality of service, if you take pride in your work then you'll definitely fit right in.
What's in it for you?
- Immediate start within a permanent role
- Very competitive hourly wage
- All PPE provided and replenished free of charge
- Holiday pay, Kiwi Saver and ACC entitlements plus we pay your tax so you don't have too!
- All equipment required for your role is available to you with the bonus of purpose built machinery
What you'll be doing?
- Responding to Client enquiries either face-to-face, by telephone or email
- Organising troubleshooting, diagnostic and installation site visits
- Installing nano-filtration devices to residential water tanks
- Keeping accurate records of jobs
- Maintaining machinery to a high standard
Our Ideal Candidate will have:
- Clean full class 1 drivers licence
- Proven experience in quality customer service/Client liaison
- Knowledge within a trade or mechanical based industry would be preferred
- Detail oriented and able to complete accurate records of jobs and equipment
- You must have a clean criminal conviction and driving history
- You must be able to pass a pre employment drug and alcohol screen
If this sounds like the next step you would like to take in your career please hit apply now! If you have any questions, give us a call on 09 526 2635.
AWF. Keeping New Zealand Working.