We are currently seeking Drivers Class 2-4 and WTR Operators for a variety of roles within some of New Zealand's leading companies. With current and upcoming Civil works in and around Nelson/Marlborough region
These roles may require some manual labouring work at times and will require some travelling to parts around the wider Tauranga area on a variety of projects. These roles are for fulltime work and offer both temp and temp to perm opportunities for the right people.
Types of trucks used by our clients:
- CL2 Crew Cab trucks
- CL2 Civil trucks
- CL2 Traffic Control attenuator trucks
- CL4 Tipper / Dump trucks
- CL4 Concrete trucks
- Hydrovac operators
You will have:
- Minimum full class 2-4 license
- Experienced driver/operator.
- Passion for Health and Safety.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to pass a drug and alcohol screen along with criminal history check.
Best part of working with AWF:
- On-going fulltime work (40+ hours)
- Competitive pay rates.
- You will get holiday pay, ACC cover, Kiwi saver.
- Wages paid weekly.
- Full personal protective equipment (PPE) gear provided by us.
As the local staffing agency, employers call in jobs to AWF every day. Their needs range from general labouring to semi-skilled work and skilled trades. We work with some of New Zealand's leading companies and have a huge range of new job opportunities daily.
In a recent survey of field employees who were leaving AWF for their next opportunity, we received the following feedback from an employee who had moved into a permanent role with our client - "Through the help of AWF, I was able to go permanent full time through something that I have always wanted to do, and I wouldn't have been able to do that without them."
What to do next:
- Apply below by clicking the link and attaching your CV
- Give the AWF office a call on 03 547 5467 for a confidential discussion
- Apply in person by coming into our AWF office at 19 Halifax Street
If you have the skills to be successful in this role then don't delay apply today because we want to speak with you.