Are you looking to learn and upskill with full training and development opportunities?
We're seeking reliable team members with a positive work attitude who are ready to roll up their sleeves and do some hard mahi while continuously upskilling!
We have various civil roles available including short and on-going assignments in general labouring, Class 2/4 driving, road servicing, WTR.
40 hours minimum a week from Mon-Fri (with the rare weekend required).
What do you need from me?
- Hold a Restricted or Full Class 1 NZ Drivers licence with reliable transport
- Be physically fit as some of our roles require heavy lifting
- Have a strong focus on Health & Safety and hazard identification
- Previous work experience advantageous but not always required
What's in it for me?
In return for your hard work and dedication you will get:
- All new PPE gear provided at NO COST to you!
- Valuable work experience for well-established NZ companies to add to your CV
- Opportunity to be developed and up-skill while you earn weekly wages
- As our employee (not a contractor) you'll get the holiday pay, Kiwisaver, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to
I'm in! What now?
Click APPLY to submit your application online or contact our branch on either 06 759 8073 for a non-obligatory and confidential chat.
Please note before we can place you, you must agree to undergo and pass a pre-employment drug & alcohol test, a criminal background check, as well as providing two work references.
* Overseas applicants will not be considered for this role *