Class 5 Driver. Long hall roles. An mixture of shifts required including early starts
Delivery to Clients across the region including, Viticulture, Aquaculture, White and Grey Ware, Retail, Oil and Gas, Export Meat, Construction Products as well as General Freight.
What we require from you, for the role
- Load and unload freight safely
- Ensure freight is handled with minimum damage
- Scan all freight
- Participate in all safety procedures
- Operate all vehicles in a safe manner
- Maintain, clean and tidy vehicles
- Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Customer-focussed attitude
- Communication and teamwork skills
- Full NZ Class 5 licence
- Truck/Trailer driving experience
- Experience driving on New Zealand roads
What's in it for you
- Work across the Nelson/ Tasman region with respected companies
- A great opportunity to advance career
- Full PPE gear will be provided
As the work is an immediate start, you'll need to already be eligible to work in New Zealand.
Please note that our commitment to our crew's safety on the job means that everyone undergoes a pre-employment drug and alcohol test and criminal history check.
You'll be working with people who respect the skills you bring to the job and who'll help you progress your career. You'll get on-going support and communication while on the job.
If this work sounds like you, call Chris now on 0800 88 88 60 or 035475467 or email email@example.com for more info.
Please note: Overseas applicants will not be considered for these roles
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.