Partnering with Toll NZ, AWF are recruiting a number of Class 5 Truck and Trailer Drivers! Join this awesome team for 3-month position to help manage their 2021 peak season loads.
AWF will be your main point of contact for Toll NZ, who require experienced drivers for 6:30am starts and a convenient Monday to Friday schedule. The roles are estimated to commence from the 11th October through to the end of December with longer term employment opportunities available for the right people.
As one of New Zealand's leading international logistics companies, Toll NZ covers parcel and courier services, freight transport, international freight forwarding, warehouse and storage plus so much more!
- Delivering freight via Class 5 Truck and Trailer
- Participating in all safety procedures
- Operating all vehicles in a safe manner
- Maintaining, cleaning and tidying vehicles.
What's in it for you?
- A great opportunity to grow with a world class logistics company - great for your CV!
- The potential to earn good money
- 12-week temporary role with the possibility of longer-term opportunities
- Early morning shift availability Monday to Friday - no weekend work!
To be successful you will need:
- Availability from 11th October to 27th December 2021
- Minimum 3 months experience in driving Class 5 Truck and Trailer
- Road Ranger gearbox experience
- A DG Endorsement
- Great time management and customer handling skills
- A strong focus on Health and Safety and a good level of fitness
- The ability to pass a pre-employment drug screening and Ministry of Justice check
- Eligibility to work in New Zealand.
In return, we can offer you the following:
- Weekly wages paid on time
- Regular, consistent work
- On-going support and communication while you are working.
If you're keen on being part of a company that really cares and rewards its staff, get in touch. AWF will be your employer and we'd love to hear from you! Please call Paul Brownlie on 033749176 to find out more or click on the link to apply today!