Experienced Class 5 driver needed NOW!
Based locally, you will be working for a well-known Invercargill business, working out of their yard and operating a well maintained modern fleet . Due to the nature of the role, a clean Class 5 NZ Drivers Licence and Wheels Endorsement is optional.
This is an ongoing temp position with the potential for the role to become permanent for the right person with the right attitude and commitment to the role.
What is in it for you:
- Competitive pay rate starting from $26 per hour!
- Operating in a very modern fleet
- Mainly Monday to Friday work but shift and weekend work when requested
- All PPE provided
- Full training and ongoing support from our consultants
A bit about you:
- Prior Class 5 experience (minimum two years)
- A clean current Class 5 NZ Drivers Licence
- Access to reliable transport to and from work
- You enjoy working as part of a team and take pride in your work
As part of our recruitment process, we require all candidates to pass a pre-employment drug screen and have no serious criminal convictions.
If you are interested in this opportunity, we would love to speak to you. Apply now below or call the office on, 03 2140388 We are based at 19 Yarrow Street, Invercargill, please feel free to pop in and meet us face to face to find out more.
Applicants for this position must hold NZ citizenship/residency or the legal right to work in New Zealand.