Class 4 or 5 Licence with DG required, understanding of and compliance with NZ Transport Regulations and a sound knowledge of the Waikato region
We work with some of New Zealand's leading companies and have a huge range of new job opportunities daily. Every day across New Zealand, thousands of people work through AWF.
With increased growth and continued expansion, our client now has an opportunity for a committed and motivated Delivery Driver to join the team on a casual basis. This role is an integral part of the business and will be responsible for not only the delivery of products, but also for loading and unloading the truck to ensure our product arrives on time and in excellent condition.
- A solid driving record - Class 4 or 5 with DG (DG training can be provided)
- The ability to get stuck in with loading and unloading product
- Able to operate pallet jack and manoeuvre freight around a tail lift
- Dedication, reliability, a great work ethic and high personal standards
- Excellent customer service and strong communication skills with high attention to detail
- An uncompromising approach to health & safety
- Experience with road ranger gearboxes.
- Friendly, positive work environment
- Competitive remuneration
- All PPE to be provided
- Weekly pay
- Possibility of ongoing work
You will also need to:
- Provide a pre-employment drug screen
- Agree to a criminal record check
- Have 2 references from previous employers
If this sounds like you:
Please apply online with your current CV or come in and see us at Unit 3/27Norton Road, Frankton, Hamilton. Or alternatively you can call us on 07 848 1811/0800 88 88 60.