Class 2 Delivery driver
- Temporary Full Time
- Nelson Based
- Class 2 License and forklift license. F and OSH required
Our client is looking to employ a reliable, organised and responsible person into a temporary delivery driving role. Role will be as a stores person/ delivery driver. The position involves transporting materials and products from a variety of warehousing locations.
This role will be responsible for:
- Pick packing orders
- Operating a forklift loading and unloading trucks
- Driving Class 2 delivery truck
- Delivering orders
You will have the following skills and attributes:
- Hold a clean Full Drivers licence with Class 2 with Solid experience in driving trucks
- An F endorsed and OSH forklift license
- Proven forklift experience loading and unloading trucks
- Have Pick Packer experience
- Physically fit and complete manual handling tasks
- Have good awareness, can stay focused on task
- Reliable, Punctual and willingness to work
- Flexible, courteous and able to be professional at all times.
- You must be able to pass a drug and alcohol pre-employment screen and have a clear Ministry of Justice record.
Sound like you? here's how to apply:
- Apply below by clicking the link and attaching your CV
- Send a copy of your CV to mailto:mailto:email@example.com
- Give the AWF office a call on 03 547 5467 for a confidential discussion
- Apply in person by coming into our AWF office at 19 Halifax Street
If you have the skills to be successful in this role then don't delay apply today because we want to speak with you.