We are looking for a well organised individual, who is capable of planning ahead, can handle vehicles with Class 2 Truck Licence and who is mechanically skilled.
You will need to have flexibility towards working hours, as the day finishes when the delivery schedule is finished. This work is in a high activity environment so you need to be physically fit and prepared to work hard, while following instructions and site safety requirements.
To be successful in this role you will need to:
- Have a sound geographical knowledge of Blenheim, Marlborough
- Hold a Class 2 Truck Licence (NZ)
- Preferably have a dangerous goods licence and fork hoist OSH but not essential
- Be reliable, punctual and possess a can-do attitude.
- Have Mechanical aptitude
- Have the ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team.
- Be physically fit and able to safely lift heavy product
This role is not suitable for visa support applicants, you must be a residednt or visa holder valid in New Zealand who has a Class 2 New Zealand Licence.
Hours of work vary from 35-60 hours per week.
In return, we can offer:
- Competitive remuneration
- An opportunity for you to join a great team
If you believe you have all the right qualities to fill this role then please apply now or send a CV and cover letter to Blenheim@awf.co.nz or call 0800 88 88 60 opt 3