Every day across New Zealand, thousands of people work through AWF. We've been in business since 1988 and our 30 branches help a huge variety of local and national businesses with the skills they need to operate successfully. We take pride in looking after our crew's safety, and encouraging and supporting those who want to get further experience and training.
Know how to drive and aren't afraid of a bit of labouring? If so, we want to hear from you!
Skills & Experience
- Class 2 , Class 4 or Class 5 licence & experience
- Physically fit - are you happy to pick up a shovel?
- Be a reliable hard worker
- Have excellent communication skills
What's in it for you?
- We'll look after the paperwork so that you'll get the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled
- Competitive rates
- Weekly pay
- Opportunities for ongoing work
- PPE provided
- Great variety of work
- You'll be working with people who respect the skills you bring to the job and who'll help you progress your career
- The option to gain additional endorsements and add to your skills with access to training at preferential rates
How to apply
- Click the 'apply now' button. Or call 0800 522 687 (extension 3,3)
- Have the legal right to work in New Zealand
- Be drug and alcohol free
Unfortunately, we are not able to offer you work if you have previously been in prison.