Do you consider yourself proficient in Solid Works specifically Weldments and Sheetmetal modules? Are you looking to work for a company who are known for their quality craftmanship?
We require a proficient Solidworks Draughtsman to assist in preparation and management of bespoke architectural, structural, and general sheetmetal manufacturing located in Mount Wellington. Focusing on mild, stainless steel and nonferrous metals you will create tailored solutions and installation methods for clients.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Fluent in Solidworks, mainly focusing on Weldments and Sheetmetal modules with some understanding of AutoCAD
- Updating drawing archives and using current libraries for improved efficiencies in the design process
- Liaising with Clients and production staff ensuring quality standards and design specification are being met within set timeframes
- Aiding with material take-offs and pricing for order placement with Estimators and Project Managers
- Ability to read construction drawings understanding where to find relevant information to start the draughting process
What's in it for you?
- Consistent pipeline of work servicing a variety of industries
- Great career exposure to high quality workmanship
- Weekly wages with annual leave accrual
- Working within a team with a diverse range of skills and expertise
To apply please submit your resume and application online or email your resume to Monique on Monique.Flatman@awf.co.nz with the subject "Draughtsman"
AWF. Keeping New Zealand Working.