Our client is a leader in their field. They have a great opportunity for the right person with the right skill set. This is a hands-on practical role assisting in all aspects of drainage work. This is a high demand role and there is plenty of work on at the moment to keep you very busy.
We are seeking a physically fit staff member with minimum 5 years previous experience in drainage.
Do you have experience in the following?
* Must have full Class 1 driving license
* Proven 5 years drainage experience (with references)
* Confined space cert an advantage
* Physical labouring experience
* Enjoy physical work and working outdoors
* Have passion for doing a good job
* Attention to detail
* Be a team Player
* Show initiative & Integrity
* Be willing to learn
* Be drug free and able to pass a pre employment drug screen
* Have your own reliable transport to site
We've been in the business of supplying staff to a wide range of industries since 1988. We are proud to be New Zealand owned and operated. People are the backbone or our industries. With branches all over New Zealand, you can be confident you are talking to the staffing experts and true leaders in our field. Health and Safety is our number one priority. We are committed to health and safety of all our people. We believe that every person should go home free from injury every day.
If this is you apply now by attaching your updated current CV with at least 2 references that are contactable or pop in and see us at 81 Girven Rd Mt Maunganui or call 07 575 5782 / 0800 88 88 60
|Location:||Tauranga, New Zealand|
Sorry, this job is no longer available