AWF have an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to get started in the Civil Construction industry. This work is based in Invercargill and is primarily working as part of a team that look after local council maintenance projects. This work is varied and fast paced, you will need to have excellent people skills and be adaptable.
AWF will provide all the appropriate PPE gear that is required to keep you safe while you are on the job.
To be successful in this role you will need to show a willingness to learn, don't mind working in all weather conditions, have great attention to detail and be able to follow directions.
In addition to the above you will also need
- Minimum NZ Class 2 licence with driving experience.
- W,T,R endorsements will be favourable
- The right to work in New Zealand
- Ability to pass pre employment checks including drug and alcohol, Ministry of Justice and ACC checks
- A current CV with contactable referees
This is a great opportunity to learn new skills and kick start your career in this often sought after industry.
If this sounds like you, please apply online now or call Dylan or Hailey at AWF Invercargill on 0800 88 88 60.