We are currently looking for Drainlayers who are looking for an opportunity to build on their existing skills and experience and/or get back into this field. You will be working on major roading projects here in Tauranga. Civil roading construction is booming at present and drainlayers are in high demand. Jump on board and take your career to new heights.
Why work with AWF:
As the leading local staffing agency in Tauranga, employers call us every day with jobs. We work with some of New Zealand's leading companies, their needs range from general workers to semi-skilled work and skilled trades.
- Real opportunities for on-going fulltime work (40 - 65+ hours)
- Competitive and fair pay rates paid weekly.
- You will get holiday pay, ACC cover, Kiwi saver, (sick pay after 6 months)
- We care about our employees, providing full personal protective equipment (PPE) gear.
- Regular health & safety meetings with ongoing in-work support.
Are you looking to work with a well-known and respected national civil company based in Tauranga who can take you places and build on your career?
- Be physically fit and injury free.
- Proven drainage experience.
- Be reliable and punctual.
- Reliable transport to get to work.
- Class 1R license or above.
- Class 2 or 4 an advantage but not essential
- 2 x Work references
*Please note that our commitment to our team's safety on the job means that everyone undergoes a pre-employment drug and alcohol screen.
How to apply:
We would love to hear from you and to get to know you better. For more information about this or other roles we have, here are 4 easy ways you can get in touch:
1. Phone the branch on 07 575 5782 or Free call 0800 88 88 60 (Press 2 then
4, then 1) or
2. Send a txt to 021 802 043 and let us know your name, quote "Drainlayer" and what the best time to call you back is.
3. Email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
(If you do not have one, tell us about yourself in the email) or
4. Pop into our branch at 81 Girven Road Mount Maunganui for a friendly chat.
"In a recent survey of field employees who were leaving AWF for their next opportunity, 94% said that their work was recognised and valued by the team at AWF. These employees moved on to a range of great new opportunities, including 41% who took on a permanent role.