AWF are looking for an Experienced Double Deep Reach Operator's to join one of our logistics clients based in South Auckland.
We are looking for someone who can work effectively as part of a team, whilst also being competent to work without direct supervision. There are short- and long-term roles available with a mid to late October start.
- Operating a Double Deep Reach Truck (Stand Up Joystick)
- Picking orders using RF and SAP
- Stacking and wrapping of pallets
- Bulk and part picking
- Stock replenishment
- General cleaning
What's in it for you?
- Our clients are growing and there may be the opportunity for permanent work in the future.
- Full training provided and great potential to build on your career.
- Potential to earn good money.
To be successful you will need:
- Must have a valid Forklift & Double Deep Reach Truck Licence.
- Proven work history with at least 2 years experience in operating a Double Deep Reach Truck.
- Must have reliable transport
- Able to supply us with two work related referees.
- Great attention to detail and the ability to work unsupervised.
In return, we can offer you the following:
- Weekly wages paid on time
- Regular, consistent work
- On-going support and communication while you are working
If you're keen on being part of a company that actually cares about and rewards its staff, get in touch. We reckon it'll be well worth your while.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.