AWF are looking for strong individuals who will be a key part of a dynamic team and a valuable contributor to a global company that is one of the FMCG market leaders.
This will be an On - Call Stores person role at their warehouse department, working across a range of shifts from Monday to Friday (Morning, Twilight & Night Shift).
Duties include or limited too:
- Loading and unloading trucks and containers
- Picking orders using RF and SAP
- Stacking and wrapping of pallets
- Bulk and part picking
- Stock replenishment
- General cleaning
What's in it for you?
- Great Pay Rate.
- Potential to go permanent for the right candidate.
- Ongoing temp assignment
Pay rate: $26.00 per hour as well as shift allowances for Twilight & Night Shifts
To be successful you will need:
- Must have a valid Forklift & Double Deep Reach Truck Licence (Crown Licence Preferred).
- Proven work history with at least 3years experience in operating a Double Deep Reach Truck.
- Be available On call with flexibility to work when required at short notice
- Must have reliable transport
- Able to supply us with two work related referees.
- Great attention to detail and the ability to work unsupervised.
In return, we can offer you the following:
- Weekly wages paid on time
- Regular, consistent work
- On-going support and communication while you are working
If you're keen on being part of a company that actually cares about and rewards its staff, get in touch. We reckon it'll be well worth your while.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.