We are seeking an experienced, customer service focussed person, to be the first point of contact for customers. You must have excellent verbal and written communication skills. If you have experience in this field, we want to hear from you.
This job will include reception duties, customer service, ticket processing, retrieving parcels for customers to collect, trace missing parcels, process damaged goods. There will be elements of face-to-face, telephone and email communications.
About this job:
- Tuesday to Friday 7.45am to 5.15pm - Saturday 8.00am to 12.00pm
- Located in Rongotai
- Free onsite parking
- You must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to converse with people from all walks of life.
- You will be a well-presented and a welcoming person, as you will be the first point of contact for this company.
- You will need to have a great mathematical aptitude
What you will be doing:
- Process parcels ready for dispatch - ticketing and scanning items
- Answering customer queries - face-to-face, telephone and email
- Track and trace
- Process missing or damaged items
- Data entry
- General reception duties
What's in it for you:
- Full time hours
- Weekly pay
- Accrue annual leave
- Company KiwiSaver contribution
- All PPE gear is provided at no cost to you.
If this role sounds like something you could contribute to, hit APPLY NOW! For more details, please call Nic on 04 474 2366.
To be considered for this role, you will need to pass a pre-employment drug screen and have a clean criminal history.