Our client is looking for an Assistant Sexton with experience in digger operation. If this sounds like your ideal role, apply now!
About the role
- Ground Maintenance
- Clear clutter from grave sites
- Maintain gardens and lawns
- Assist in carrying casket & digging ash burials
- Aid with funerals and with backfills
Benefits & work arrangement
- Work Monday to Friday, from 7:30 am to 4:00 pm
- Located in North Shore Memorial Park
- Starting hourly rate is $22.00 however (negotiable for those with experience)
- Receive holiday pay + Kiwisaver + ACC Cover + full PPE gear at no cost
- Job may open the door for permanent work in the future for the right candidate
- Good level of physical fitness + great attitude
- Excellent record of attendance
- Full Class 1 NZ License + WTR Endorsement
- Digger experience is required
Note: You need to pass drug screen, disclose criminal convictions and must have NZ citizenship/residency or a valid work visa to apply
How to apply
Click Apply now! Alternatively, please call 0800 922 955 to discuss the job opportunity or you are welcome to email any enquiries to email@example.com.
For more job vacancies please visit our website https://www.awf.co.nz/
This role is being handled by AWF - Auckland Construction & Civil Branch.