We are calling for Expressions of Interest for upcoming roles in the New Year! Do you enjoy working in the heavy diesel realm? Are you intently in search of a great company that will allow you to both enjoy your job and work consistent hours?
As a Heavy Diesel Mechanic you will be responsible for the planned and reactive maintenance to a range of equipment. You will carry out general servicing, full mechanical repairs, and an array of diagnostic work.
You will have a good understanding of hydraulic, mechanical and electrical systems.
What you'll need to be successful:
- A trade qualification in heavy diesel (NZQA Level 4 Qualification Equivalent)
- Experience in the industry (Both Electrical and Mechanical is preferred but not essential)
- High planning and organisation skills to ensure job efficiency and on-time completion
- Diagnostic and fault finding skills
- Very competent with tools
- A high standard of safety
- Full class 1 licence (Class 2-5 would be advantageous)
Benefits and perks:
- A salary that will compliment your experience
- Training and development opportunities
- Work for a company that cares about you and your career
- Work alongside a highly-experienced team
If you feel you are ready for a new role then please call us on 04 473 9915, for information or simply apply.
Please note that applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a current, valid NZ work permit, and need to be available for an immediate start here in Wellington.
A pre-employment drug screen is part of our recruitment process. We will also need to be able to contact 2 relevant -workplace- referees.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please us for a confidential discussion on your career.