Our client holds a nationwide presence from Auckland to Invercargill and they are the only company in New Zealand providing an end-to-end service: integrating refrigerated and frozen transport, cold storage, cross-docking, warehousing and distribution.
AWF are recruiting on our clients behalf and looking for full time permanent class 2 drivers who are reliable and understand the meaning of "Customer Service" to make deliveries across Metro Auckland.
This is a full-time position with 40+ hours per week Monday - Saturday. You will be delivering chilled and frozen goods throughout the Auckland Metro area and will be required to load and unload your goods as required. Therefore, a valid fork hoist licence is required however not essential, as training may be provided to obtain your fork hoist licence on the job.
To be a successful candidate you should have the following:
- Hold a clean Class 2 license.
- Able to work in a chilled work environment
- Attention to detail and manage deliveries within a specific timeline.
- Good area knowledge of the Auckland region.
- Willingness to learn and succeed in a Transport Environment.
- Be safe and take all reasonable precautions to maintain a safe working environment.
- Hardworking, honest and reliable.
- Reasonable standard of fitness.
What's in it for You?
- Work for a well-respected company
- Security of employment and hours worked
- Opportunity to progress within the business E.G. Upskill to other driving classes 4 and 5
Interested candidates should attach a Cover Letter to be considered.
Please apply online. Please also feel free to call Mitchell Burns directly on 0800 922 944 to discuss role further.
In return, we can offer you the following:
- Weekly wages paid on time
- Regular, consistent work
- On-going support and communication while you are working
If you're keen on being part of a company that actually cares about and rewards its staff, get in touch. We reckon it'll be well worth your while.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.