This employer is a company that makes a difference in their lives of their customers' every day! They provide top quality healthcare equipment that improves the quality of life for patients throughout New Zealand. They have an exciting future and due to an internal promotion are seeking a self-motivated Delivery Driver / Warehouse person to join their Mangere based team.
This is an autonomous position and you will responsible for scheduling your own route for deliveries as well as contacting customers and installing products. You will be entering the homes of vulnerable individuals, so people skills and an empathetic nature are crucial to this role. We are seeking someone who will go above and beyond the call of duty and who understands the importance of this role plays.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- Delivery experience - Class 2 ideal but not essential
- Your customer service skills are second to none
- Warehousing experience
- Adaptability - urgent orders happen regularly
- You would consider yourself "handy" and aren't afraid to use tools
- Physically fit and able to lift up to 25kgs
This is a fantastic company with the following to offer:
- Free car parking
- Company vehicle
- Excellent hourly rate
- Discounted healthcare available
- Amazing company culture with a dedicated and efficient team
- Opportunity to join a growing and thriving company
- Monday to Friday position with somewhat flexible hours
If you're looking for a role where you can make a difference, then click the apply button today! For any questions please contact Lara Evans - firstname.lastname@example.org (please do not email in your CV) or 0212466017.