Tasks include harvesting, regular mussel farm maintenance on and off the water, re-seeding and spat catching.
To be considered you will need:
- Physically Fit, able to work early mornings and a 5 on 3 off rotating roster
- A good attitude. Be part of a team and a fast learner
- Have reliable transport
- Have long-term accommodation available near Coromandel Town
- Wages paid weekly
- Competitive and fair pay rates
- You will get accrued holiday pay, ACC cover, Kiwisaver, Sick pay after 6 months
- Full PPE gear provided
The stuff we want to see:
- Are legally entitled to work in NZ and strong English
- Have a current CV and at least 2 work references
- Able to pass a Drug Screen and Ministry of Justice Checks
This is an immediate start role.
Please call AWF Waihi on 07 8639316, apply online or email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org