AWF are proud to be New Zealand owned and operated with people who are the backbone of our industries. With branches all over New Zealand, you can be confident you are talking to the staffing experts and true leaders in our field.
To meet the demand from our client, we require an experienced Customer Service Representative to assist with customer service/loading orders onto trucks as required for a Monday to Friday position. This is a customer-focused role to provide prompt service and build relationships within the branch.
Basic Requirements required :
- A current Forklift Licence.
- Excellent communication skills.
- POS Experience
- Have some computer skills.
- Understand the importance of Health & Safety at all times.
- Be capable of working in a team or independently.
- Be able to pass a pre-employment drug test.
- Must have a clean criminal record.
- A clean current Class 2 Licence is desirable.
Please apply on-line and send through your CV with two work related references or contact the office on 0800 88 88 60 Ext 251 for more information.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.