AWF are proud to be New Zealand owned and operated with people who are the backbone of our industries. With branches all over New Zealand, you can be confident you are talking to the staffing experts and true leaders in our field.
To meet the demand from our client we require a Customer Service/Administration Extraordinaire to assist in their store and office. This is a customer-focused role so excellent customer service skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships with customers is crucial!
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required;
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Enter sales orders and update the CRM system.
- Resolve backorders, customer orders and queries.
- An ability to build and maintain relationships with customers.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to prioritise and work effectively under pressure.
- POS experience and be computer literate.
- Able to work to deadlines.
You must be able to;
- Pass a pre-employment drug test.
- Have a clean criminal record.
If this position sounds like you please apply on-line and send through your CV with two work related references OR contact the office on 0800 88 88 60 Ext 251 for more information.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.