This amazing company has built an excellent reputation within the medical industry. They have been improving the quality of life for kiwi's all-over New Zealand for more than 30 years. If you are looking for something that is more than "just a job", then this is the opportunity for you! Right now, they are seeking a Customer Services person that is adaptable, empathic and goes the extra mile.
As the first point of contact you will liaise with customers answering their queries and problem solving via phone and email. You will be responsible for processing orders, invoices, and quotes accordingly.
What you require:
- Ideally you will have customer service experience in addition to the below traits, however we would consider candidates with just the below traits as well
- Excellent communication - written and verbal
- Must be able to adaptable
- Love to be on the phone - happy to pick up the phone, even when your part way through processing an order
- Be empathic and understanding
- Enjoy helping others and going above and beyond the call of duty - we are not looking for a clock watcher
- Have strong initiative and the ability to problem solve
- Amazing work ethic that your referee's will rave about
- Calm and able to deal with pressure
What's in it for you?
- Onsite chef - no need to bring lunch!
- Onsite gym for staff access
- Free car parking
- Discounted healthcare available
- Amazing culture with a dedicated and efficient team
- Opportunity to join a growing and thriving company
- Monday to Friday position with weekly rosters between 7.30am - 5pm
- Open plan office that is light and airy
This is an amazing opportunity to work with a forward thinking and life changing company. To register your interest please click and apply now button. If you have any questions or a confidential chat please contact Lara Evans - firstname.lastname@example.org. Please DO NOT send your CV via email.