This is a fast-paced team environment and would be a great job to start out your working career. You will need to be able to commit to shifts of 5 days on / 3 days off so weekend work is a must on the rotation & reliability is a key requirement for the roles. The role entails working with rock samples so you must be comfortable working in a dusty environment.
Training will be provided; however you will need to be:
- Fit and Strong
- Committed to Five on Three Off Rotating Shift
- Health and Safety Focused
- Proactive and able use your initiative
- A Team Player
If you fit the above criteria, then you have three ways to apply
You will also need to:
- Are legally entitled to work in NZ and strong English.
- Reliable and with own Transportation
- Have 2 work references
- Able to pass a Drug Screen and Ministry of Justice Checks
If you are keen to join New Zealand's leading Recruitment Specialist, keeping it Local and Proudly NZ owned - CLICK apply NOW!
Alternatively, you can call Ashleigh AWF Waihi directly on:
Waihi 07 8639316
Freephone 0800 888860 Press 2
Email at firstname.lastname@example.org Or pop into AWF Waihi 34 Rosemont Rd Waihi