Our client is a busy and respected contracting & forestry business operating expanding their presence within the wider Manawatu region. They are looking for a motivated, proactive Contracts Manager to oversee their operation in this area, managing contracts, preparing tenders, overseeing Project Engineer, Project Managers and contracts staff to ensure that all civil works and contracts are conducted effectively and within project budget, liaising with Operations and Senior Managers to ensure company goals are maintained.
The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, be proactive and multitasking will be second nature. You will have experience in a similar role within the construction industry and will have outstanding communication skills. You will need to be a collaborative leader who strives for excellence and balances it with your adaptable communication style.
To be successful in this key role you will:
- Have the ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders
- Have solid leadership ability to be responsible for the management and growth of the team
- Display professionalism in all aspects of your work
- Have proven Project/Contract Management experience
- Be able to read, understand and contract specifications, and implement them
- Have the ability to manage the Quality Programme (TQSI)
- Have the flexibility to travel to work sites withing the wider Manawatu/Taranaki regions
This is a full-time, permanent role with a company dedicated to meeting customer needs, committed to compliance and achieving excellence. Package includes excellent remuneration, vehicle, phone and laptop.
If this sounds like the job for you, APPLY NOW with an up-to-date CV and two contactable work references.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.