An exciting opportunity for a self-motivated and hardworking Consultant.
This role starts and finishes with building and maintaining a candidate pool.
It will suit someone who thrives in a busy and fast paced environment recruiting temps, if you want to:
- Be part of a growing business
- Feel good knowing you are getting NZ working every day
- Build your career with a stable, NZX listed agency - the only one in NZ
AWF is part of AWF Madison Group. With 35 branches from Kaitaia to Invercargill, there are up to 3,500 people working through AWF every day.
What do you need to be a Consultant at AWF?
- Strong understanding of recruitment with a minimum of 12 months experience in a similar position
- A real desire to succeed
- Ability to build exceptional relationships with external clients
- An ability to work with a sense of urgency, be able to multi-task and work to deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using the Microsoft suite
Our teams work for AWF because we are the best in the industry; we pride ourselves on the value we place on our employees and the lengths we go to too ensure we are constantly improving on our service standards. You will be proud to be part of this and be well rewarded for your important contribution to the company's continued success.
If this exciting role sounds like you, please apply online or pick up the phone and call Sue on 021 526 550