Go further with AWF. We have immediate work available for reliable people within the Wellington region.
If meeting new people and getting some experience under you belt is what you are after, we have the role for you!
A local client is looking for staff to assist on site. The roles are perfect for entry level and include moving materials, digging, rubbish removal and other general duties. A great working week on offer Monday to Friday 7am to 4.30pm. The assignments are booked to go through to end of December this year.
Skills & Experience
- You'll have the ability to work well in a team
- The work is repetitive and requires you to stand for periods of time therefore you must be comfortable with this
- You'll need a clean criminal history and to keep safe on the job, you'll also be drug free.
- As the work is an immediate start, you'll need to already be eligible to work in New Zealand.
- We'll look after the paperwork so that you'll get the holiday pay, kiwi saver, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to, and we'll pay your tax
- AWF will provide you will all your basic PPE
- Gain new skills and meet new people along the way!
So, what are you waiting for, apply online now and attach your CV or better yet, come and see us at the branch 182 Thorndon Quay, and introduce yourself to our friendly team!
If you prefer to phone for more information contact Georgia on 021713605