We are looking for a keen labourer with a full class 1 license minimum available for ongoing, full time work to join one of New Zealand's largest construction companies. In return you will gain a range of new skills with plenty of variety in your work! There is the opportunity for permanent work for the right candidates who prove themselves.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be physically fit and willing to do manual labouring
- Be available for full time, ongoing work Monday through Friday
- Ambition to work in the construction industry and learn new skills
- Traffic control licence preferable
- Experience using hand tools
- Must have a a full class 1 license
- Ability to start early in the morning and work long days
- Be able to confidently pass a drug test
SO what's in it for you?
You will be working with one of New Zealand's leading construction companies. You will get the opportunity to learn new skills with on the job training and this role does have the potential for career development. We don't take any money from your pay, you will be paid your standard pay rate + 8% for all jobs.
If this role is for you, send us your CV! If you're keen on being part of a company that cares about and rewards its staff, call us on 06 870 0310, visit us on the corner of Holden Street and Carnegie Road, Napier or apply online today.