Get your foot in the door in the Construction & Civil industry today!
Our clients are established and the biggest companies in construction & civil industries. We offer casual/ad-hoc and on-going jobs that suit your schedule, availability and needs.
About the role
- Clean and prepare work sites
- Load and unload materials and/or equipment
- Learn and use hand tools and power tools
- Assist the team in a day-to-day operation
What's in it for you
- Earn excellent money + holiday pay + KiwiSaver + ACC cover
- Full PPE is provided & replaced at NO cost
- Work 2 to 3 days a week or on a full-time basis - we have options for you!
- Work in a factory or residential or commercial sites
- Enjoy an environment that is fast paced, safe, supportive & growing
To be successful, you will need
- Good level of physical fitness as heavy lifting is part of the job
- Having appropriate licenses/certificates such as Site Safe, NZ Driver's License, etc. is advantageous but NOT required
- Pass a drug screen & disclose criminal convictions
- Two (2) contactable references
Note: You must have NZ citizenship/residency or a valid work visa to apply
How to apply
Click Apply now! Alternatively, please call Pamela at 021 598 536 / 0800 922 955 to discuss the job opportunity or you are welcome to email any enquiries to email@example.com.
For more job vacancies please visit our website https://www.awf.co.nz/
This role is being handled by AWF - Auckland Construction & Civil Branch.