Get your foot in the door in the Construction & Civil industry today!
Our clients are established and the biggest companies in construction & civil industries. We offer casual/ad-hoc and on-going jobs that suit your schedule, availability and needs.
About the role
- Clean and prepare work sites
- Load and unload materials and/or equipment
- Learn and use hand tools and power tools
- Assist the team in a day-to-day operation
What's in it for you
- Earn excellent money + holiday pay + KiwiSaver + ACC cover
- Full PPE is provided & replaced at NO cost
- Work 2 to 3 days a week or on a full-time basis - we have options for you!
- Work in a factory or residential or commercial sites
- Enjoy an environment that is fast paced, safe, supportive & growing
To be successful, you will need
- Good level of physical fitness as heavy lifting is part of the job
- Having appropriate licenses/certificates such as Site Safe, NZ Driver's License, etc. is advantageous but NOT required
- Pass a drug screen and disclose criminal convictions
- Two (2) contactable references
Note: You must have NZ citizenship/residency or a valid work visa to apply
How to apply
Click Apply now! Alternatively, please call Pamela at 0800 922 955 to discuss the job opportunity or you are welcome to email any enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more job vacancies please visit our website https://www.awf.co.nz/
This role is being handled by AWF - Auckland Construction & Civil Branch.