Our client is after a switched on worker who uses initiative and who is comfortable making decisions without guidance and working alone. The job is Monday to Friday maintaining road and street signs, working in and out of the yard with a variety of hand and power tools.
What we need from you:
- Full Class 1 Licence (Class 2 an advantage)
- Have a background in building or experience with hand and power tools
- Confident using technology
- Be able to work independently
- Have initiative and use common sense
- Capable of making unguided decisions
- TC ticket an advantage
- Have a clean criminal record and be able to pass a drug test
This role will begin as a temp role and has the opportunity to go perm for the right candidate. Apply now with your CV and include a description of what power and hand tools you're capable of using.
We look forward to hearing from you.