As a Construction Assistant for AWF, you will have the world at your feet as we are New Zealand's largest recruitment agency for the trades. All our clients are reputable, construction institutions so you can rest assured you are in capable hands.
Our employees work across commercial & residential sites so there is something for everyone. No matter what skills you bring we will find the best spot for you. If know exactly what you want or you've got something in mind that you'd like to try then that's even better!
Whether you are looking to start your career in construction or know a construction site like the back of your hand, we can help find your next opportunity.
- You're keen to get stuck into work - you may have some labouring experience or interest in a trade
- You are reliable
- Having a car/licence is desirbale but not strictly necessary
What we offer
- Monday to Friday with regular, solid tradie hours
- Weekly pay
- Your own PPE gear at no cost to you
- The opportunity to progress in a field that will never run out of work
- 4 weeks annual leave per year, 10 sick days, 11 stat says, and KiwiSaver contributions
- A supportive environment with people who care about people and are passionate about the work they do
- A safe working space - safety is a top priority for AWF and all our clients
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, we would love to chat with you! Apply now and we will get back to you asap. Alternatively, you can give Georgia a call on 04 473 9915 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.