AWF Christchurch is currently looking for a reliable and eager staff member to join our client who specialises in masonry product manufacturing, such as brick blocks and pavers. This role is factory based so you will be out of the elements, which requires a level of physicality as you will be handling concrete blocks.
These shifts run on a morning and afternoon shift rotation, week by week.
- You might have prior experience within the concrete industry
- Your safety awareness shows through in a fast-paced environment.
- You are confident and competent working whilst maintaining quality standards.
- You can work well within a team environment.
What is required?
- Being physically fit as you will be loading/unloading concrete blocks
- Be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Have a clean criminal history or close to it
- Reliable transport is a MUST
- Weekly pay, on time!
- We will look after the paperwork so that you will get the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you are entitled to
- You will be working with people who respect the skills and experience you bring to the job
- PPE provided
If this sounds good to you, then click Apply Now or give us a call on 03 3749176
AWF - Keeping NZ Working!
Overseas applicants will not be considered for this role.